Tangentia Product Information Management (PIM)
Tangentia Product Information Management (PIM) is an end-to-end solution that merges and centralizes product information across the enterprise to feed consistent, accurate, and up-to-date information to multiple distribution channels. Tangentia PIM is used at more than 50% of all retailers worldwide and is an IBM approved PIM solution for the IBM WebSphere Commerce platform. Tangentia Systems’ Product Information Management solution gives organizations a single, consistent view of their product master data across the enterprise delivering significant operational efficiencies and improving business performance.
Tangentia PIM for Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) and Food
Manufacturers of food & beverage and consumer packaged goods are recognizing the convergence of digital and physical worlds. This shift is driving new challenges when communicating information to their customers and when complying with government regulations regarding sourcing, ingredients, labeling and packaging. Managing information and publishing it across all channels coupled with synchronizing data to 3rd party systems is a priority for many.
Tangentia Systems master data management solution helps manufacturers address these needs and more to improve profitability, performance and the management of global brands.
Benefits of Tangentia PIM for CPG
- Improve customer experience
- Synchronize digital and physical channels
- Regulate supplier performance to ensure compliance
- Publish product and nutrition information across all brands
- Tangentia PIM for Retail Omni-Channel Success
Retailers today are facing serious competitive pressures. The adoption of new sales channels, the abundance of product options and the emergence of mass personalization have led consumers to have higher expectations and become more price sensitive, leading to less brand loyalty than in the past.
Managing information and synchronizing it across channels has become a pressing priority for retailers who are implementing an omni-channel strategy. Tangentia Systems master data management solution helps retailers address these needs and more to improve profitability, performance and customer experience.
Benefits of Tangentia PIM for Retail
- Faster time-to-market
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Increase up-sell and cross-sell conversions
- Synchronize digital and physical channels
Tangentia Product Information Management (PIM) Offering
- Consolidated Data: Create a single source of truth to manage consistency and quality of product information
- Efficiency and Accuracy: Ensure product information is accurate and that there aren’t multiple repositories with conflicting information
- Shorter Time-to-Market: Distribute product information in an organized and faster way to get competitive advantage across multiple locations, countries and time zones
- Omni-channel Enablement: Integrate full omnichannel capabilities for deeper customer engagement
- Uniform Customer Experience: Craft unified customer experience to unlock new revenue opportunities
Benefits of Tangentia as your Product Information Mangement(PIM) Partner
Engage our Tangentia Commerce consulting practice to implement Tangentia PIM at your enterprise. We have consultants on the ground in Canada, USA and India and can implement Tangentia PIM cost effectively with our unique agile methodology enabling projects to be done quickly and effectively. Tangentia leverages their offshore locations to arrive at the right sourcing model for different projects and passing on the cost efficiencies to their customers.
Use resources from Tangentia Global Services for strategic staffing or global staff augmentation. We have a very deep roster of consultants with implementation expertise globally around multiple industry verticals like Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) , Furniture & Appliance Retail, Home Improvement, Fashion, Grocery, B2B Industrial and Office Supply.
Use consultants from the Tangentia Commerce consulting practice to integrate Tangentia PIM with other Enterprise components like Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), Order Management, Digital Analytics, Campaign Management, Online Chat, Content Delivery Network (CDN), eCommerce Platform and B2B/ EDI solutions.
Tgateway is Tangentia’s cloud based, SaaS offering for B2B/ EDI and is a cost effective way to connect IBM Sterling Order Management to vendors with fulfillment, order and shipping information especially in an “Endless Aisle” eCommerce scenario with Vendor Direct Shipment. Tgateway also integrates into 50+ ERP systems and also connects to eCommerce Marketplaces like Amazon, eBay, Groupon, Shop.ca, Flipkart, Snapdeal and many others.
Use our Outsourcing services that we provide under the 360° Commerce umbrella namely Hosting, Application Management, Store Operations, Fulfillment support as well as Phone and Chat/ Email based Customer support.
Tangentia PIM powered by Pimcore
Pimcore is an award-winning software, which delivers significant business value by breaking up data silos that exist in many companies.
- Using a single digital platform for product information, digital assets, digital commerce and web content.
- Providing unified APIs for exchanging data and trouble-free integration with existing IT system landscapes.
- Fully open-source and available at zero license cost for developers, agencies and enterprises.