- Guaranteed EDI compliance with your trading partner’s specifications
- Tangentia EDI
- 2000+ Global EDI Connections
- Blockchain Consulting & Implementation services
Tangentia’s mission is to provide the same seamless experience and benefits to our Business-to-business (B2B) customers that B2C consumers have grown accustomed to expect. This thought has led to bringing the instituting businesses of Tangentia– EDI, Order Management and eCommerce – under the single umbrella of Tangentia B2B.
Tangentia’s top 4 strategic “Must Do’s” for B2B
- Improve your consumer’s online B2B experience – so that it is on par with best in breed B2C customer experience for a comparable product.
- Simplify complex product and service configurations and pricing rules.
- Enable sales and support employees in call centers and in the field sales teams to tap into information on products, promotions, inventory and order information e.g. If account managers have access abandoned carts information, they could potentially call the customer and try to understand the requirements better and potentially close a close effectively.
- Ensure a centralized inventory, order promising and fulfillment hub with visibility to customers as well as all business players within the enterprise.
Backed by the global Tangentia Consulting & Technology Organization
11 Fortune 500 customers
Integration to 50+ ERP/WMS/E-commerce systems
1000+ B2B customers globally
Connect to more than 2000+ trading hubs globally
NO EDI CHARGEBACKS
Guaranteed EDI compliance to trading partner specifications
Tangentia B2B Customers
Testimonials & Case studies
“Tangentia B2B has helped King's Crown save both time and money."
Bernadette shares her thoughts on why she picked Tangentia B2B and her positive experience with the Tangentia. Tangentia B2B's EDI and Order Management cloud offering has helped Kings Crown save both time and money.
“If you are looking for EDI, I would recommend Tangentia B2B."
National Home Products has been in business for over 50 years delivering on its promises and making their customers happy.
“Tangentias ability to code in many environments gives us the confidence to handle any new business opportunity that comes our way."
Six years ago we were looking out for solutions that would make us future ready. We finally zeroed in to implementation of EDI solutions from Tangentia B2B
“We recommend Tangentia to firms looking for IBM WebSphere MQ and Financial Services Industry expertise."
Banking & Financial Industry connectivity with trading partners & clearing houses like DTCC using IBM WebSphere MQ.
“In 2012,we decided to move forward with a non-integrated, web-based EDI solution from Tangentia B2B."
The web interface is user-friendly, and has an easy learning curve; it also provides the search functionality critical to a company like ours.