Tangentia EDI – Cost Effective Cloud EDI for Flex N Gate
EDI Compliance Solution for Flex N Gate
Tangentia EDI is the global leader in cost-effective cloud EDI for Flex N Gate EDI compliance.
EDI allows electronic exchange of business data between Flex N Gate and its trading partners, ensuring accurate and timely delivery of business data between them.
Tangentia helps businesses setup their EDI connectivity with Flex N Gate and ensures their compliance to Flex N Gate EDI requirements on an on-going basis.
Tangentia is the preferred EDI solution partner of hundreds of Flex N Gate vendors globally, and the only IBM-certified, cost-effective, enterprise-grade cloud solution for Flex N Gate EDI compliance.
Documents required for EDI transactions
- EDI 830 – Planning Schedule
- EDI 856 – Advanced Ship Notice
- EDI 997 – Acknowledgement
- GS1-128 (formerly called UCC-128) barcode shipping labels
*The above transactions are representative of Flex N Gate’s EDI transactions and precise document types would depend on Flex N Gate supplier model, geography and product type.
EDI Integration to ERP/WMS for Flex N Gate
Tangentia EDI helps in your EDI compliance journey with Flex N Gate better by providing seamless integration to your ERP/WMS systems for best-in-class, last mile integration, improving supply chain efficiency, thereby resulting in lower costs.
EDI Integrations to Carriers for Flex N Gate
Tangentia EDI helps in your EDI compliance journey with Flex N Gate better by providing seamless integration to your Carrier System for best-in-class, last mile integration, improving supply chain efficiency, thereby resulting in lower costs.
Apart from integrating your Flex N Gate EDI data with your ERP, Tangentia EDI also has extensive experience in integrating shipment data with carrier systems such as UPS, FedEx, Purolator, Canada Post, and many more for quick, seamless and cost-effective way for suppliers to conduct shipping processes during order fulfillment.
EDI Integration to Ecommerce
Tangentia EDI provides a fully integrated solution for companies who have their own eCommerce platform, and needs to integrate their orders, shipments and inventory information with their accounting/ ERP/carrier systems to improve efficiency, lower operational costs, and faster fulfillment.
Tangentia’s EDI Advantage
- Local pricing across USA, Canada, Europe and India
- 24/7 production support in North America and India, with 7am to 7pm helpdesk support
- Guaranteed Savings as compared to competition
- Lifetime EDI Compliance – no additional setup fees or mapping fees for changes in Flex N Gate’s specifications anytime in the future
- No monthly trading partner fees
- Free Shipping Label Service – shipping labels formatted to Flex N Gate’s unique label requirements can be printed from Tangentia Gateway EDI portal onto your own printers at no additional cost
- Up to 5 free user accounts valued at $250
- Free AS1/AS2/AS3 connectivity (Drummond Group-certified)
- Reliability of the Premium IBM Sterling VAN – the largest EDI network in the world
- Data storage up to 7 years through the Tangentia Green option
- 30-day satisfaction guarantee
- Optional RFID compliance available
- Optional business process automation available through our Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solution offering
- Comprehensive Order to Cash, Procure to Pay compliance using EDI, Ecommerce and RPA.