Six reasons to use Tangentia EDI for Microsoft Dynamics NAV integration
Founded in 2003 in Toronto, Tangentia has grown rapidly to become the leader in Global Boutique technology solutions. Through a ‘Think Global, Act Local” strategy that is implemented via offices in Toronto, Calgary, New York, Goa and Bengaluru, Tangentia has built an impressive roster of 1000+ customers. Rounding up our growth story, Tangentia Inc. has made it to the Profit 500 List of Fastest Growing Companies in Canada for the last 6 years in a row and Tangentia America LLC is now an INC 5000 company.
Tangentia EDI is the oldest of the six divisions of Tangentia; the others being Tangentia Digital, Tangentia Automation, Tangentia Cloud, Tangentia Security, and Tangentia Consulting.
Why should businesses integrate their EDI data with their ERP?
Large enterprises and SMBs that supply to major retailers such as Walmart, Costco, Amazon, Loblaws and Hudson’s Bay are mandated to utilize EDI as a means to exchange business transactions. This enables efficient and secure electronic exchange of business data between them.
To respond to this mandate, each supplier maintains an EDI system that they use to electronically communicate with their enterprise-level customers. Additionally, each organization also maintains their own ERP/Accounting System to manage their business processes and information.
With the huge amount of data that is going back and forth from different sources, it has become a necessity for every business to consider integration between their business applications.
1) Integration automates manual tasks: Enables focus on higher-value tasks rather than data entry.
2) Integration increases shipping & invoice accuracy: Real-time sync from ERP to EDI and vice versa enables accurate order fulfillment.
3) Integration allows quicker turnaround: Speeds up order processing, providing a competitive edge in today’s fast-moving world.
EDI integration has been a complex, time-consuming and resource-intensive process for customers, large and small. Tangentia EDI, through its cloud-based, SaaS offerings such as Tangentia Gateway, Tangentia Grid, and EZ Border Solutions, makes the entire EDI integration process seamless.
Tangentia EDI’s Navision Engine integrates directly with Microsoft Dynamics NAV, and connects businesses with trading hubs in the Retail, Automotive, Logistics, and Industrial sectors.
Six reasons to use Tangentia EDI for Microsoft Dynamics NAV integration:
1) Stability: Backed by the global Tangentia Consulting & Technology Organization
2) Credibility: 75+ Microsoft Dynamics NAV implementations worldwide
3) Flexibility: Integrations to 50+ ERP/WMS/eCommerce systems
4) Reliability: 1000+ EDI customers globally
5) Scalability: Connect to more than 2000+ trading hubs globally
6) No EDI chargebacks: Guaranteed EDI compliance to trading partner specifications